We welcome local and international students to apply for this program.
There are no application/placement fees to be paid. Free to apply.
Don't you wish you can start work at 10am or 11am?
Don't you wish you can come to work in jeans and t-shirt?
Would you like to have variety and work on various projects each week?
If you like change, this is an exciting position for you. Every week you will be working in different areas of the business. You will be part of the process in bringing ideas to reality and profitability.
This position would suit someone who:
- want to have their own business someday,
- enjoys being in youth organization,
- have passion and experience in sales and marketing (online & offline),
- have very flexible time.
Work location: Subang Jaya / Kelana JayaWorking hours:
Start date: anytime
Start date: anytime
Flexible as per CEO's schedule. Usual work time starts after 10am.
You should be able to work on weekends / weeknights when needed for events/workshops.
1) Sales & marketing - Promotion of entrepreneur workshops, holiday accommodations and other e-biz projects
2) Project management - Design of promo materials, coordination of workshops/seminars, etc
3) Administration work - Filing, recording, database development, etc.
At Thrift Solutions, we take our interns seriously as they are our core staff.
As intern, you have a hands-on role in bringing profitability to the business.
You will be exposed to various areas of operations and project management.
In this Internship you will get:
- Internet Marketing training
- Personal development training via external talks / seminars
- Expand your network and build your own contacts as you will meet various people (entrepreneurs, youth leaders, etc)
You will also be sent to various events, training, conferences and workshop to attend.
Profit share. Unlike other internship position, with us you set your own income, as you get a share of the profits based on the sales you make.
- Be able to multitask and accept change easily.
- Must have own laptop and internet connection
- Have passion and experience in sales and marketing (online/offline)
- Be independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be emotionally stable, free from any family/ relationship/ health issues.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be honest, creative, resourceful, pleasant personality, able to take and follow directions, diligent, reliable and always meet deadlines given.
- Be able to work at home and on weekends to complete the tasks given when necessary.
- Have own transport and preferably based in Subang Jaya / Kelana Jaya / PJ / Shah Alam
- Know how to use MS Office (Words, Excel, Publisher, Photo Editor).
- Preferably know how to use wordpress/blogger and design software like Ai/Photoshop.
- Be comfortable with cats
Email resume to thriftsolutions@ gmail. com.